Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas pistol mag leak

Hi guys n gals,
    I have tried google but not had too much luck.
    I have a WE high capa (yeah I know...pants gat and had I known I would have given it a wide birth).
    Anyway it's a week old and only been used once.
    I based up the mag today and it appears to be leaking.
    I'm used to baseplate fill valve leaks, but this one appears to be from the top of the mag. To be precise from the little 'rubber'sauare that sits just behind the loading point for the bb's.

I'm not really sure how to fix this.

Re: Gas pistol mag leak

The outlet valve is probably leaking. You can either try filling the mag with maintenance gas to see if that fixes it, or take the valve out and soak it overnight in silicone oil.

Never, ever store a gas mag empty.

I have a WE Hi Capa as well; they are Satan's little children.

Comment

Originally posted by colinjallen View Post
      The outlet valve is probably leaking. You can either try filling the mag with maintenance gas to see if that fixes it, or take the valve out and soak it overnight in silicone oil.

Never, ever store a gas mag empty.

I have a WE Hi Capa as well; they are Satan's little children.
      Yeah i totally agree with this too. If you dont have one, buy a magazine multi valve tool, you can get them from a few places including ebay etc, i looked but dont thing zeroone sell them..

ATB, Marc..
      Some Guns In My Collection:
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Buy a valve key. Use it to tighten the valve, and spray a small amount of silicone oil in the button. Put it on a radiator for 5 minutes, then fill. Unless something is broken, it should then seal fine

Comment

Cheers for the advice guys. Will look into getting a valve tool and giving it a try.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ghostwalker 43 year old airsoft newbie, former tournament paintballer and marshal. Ex TA RGJ, WW2 hstory buff. Find out more about ghostwalker
          Working...
          X