Battery and charger help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery and charger help

Hi ive got a pro tronik compact nimh charger from zero one and ive gone to put a 8.4v 3700mah battery on charge it's been on charge 15 mins and the charger says it's now charged is this right lol as I charged my 8.4v 1600mah before and that took nearly an hour lol

Re: Battery and charger help

It depends on your charger output (usually 500mA or 250mA; it will say on the mains plug of the charger somewhere).
    To calculate how long a NiMH should charge for you use a formula which is:
    Battery capacity in mAh divided by the charger output; then multiply this by 1.4.
    Decent chargers should have an automatic cut-off however when the battery reaches the desired voltage, its possible that your 3700mAh wasn't fully discharged and therefore wont need a full charge.

Short answer: if your AEG still fires at the same rate (rate of fire not fps) then your battery is probably fully charger or near as dammit.
    ave nex alea

Comment

Re: Battery and charger help

Can I use a G&G 11.1v 1100mAh 20C LiPo Battery will be ok with the gun as my friend said that the voltage is too high and on another site, they said that this gun was '11.1v capable'. Also I'm unsure as to wheather I can use it because it's not a nunchuck battery.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cyclops Find out more about Cyclops
      Working...
      X