Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krytac owners please help!!

Hello,

I want to put my RIS accessories on a Krytac Defiance rail, will these segments : ***Removed*** Fit the keymod system correctly. Also what hi-cap mags would you recommend for the Krytac.

Thanks,

Bennett
    Last edited by sj_asc; 2 May, 2016, 09:38. Reason: Retailer Rule

Re: Krytac owners please help!!

They'll fit yes. But I'd recommend getting the angled cut ones. They and knights armaments styled. They are slimmer profile and look far better.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntR View Post
      They'll fit yes. But I'd recommend getting the angled cut ones. They and knights armaments styled. They are slimmer profile and look far better.
      Would you be so kind as to give me a link to where you purchased them Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Just buy the asg keymod ones a pack 3 , 1 large , 2 shorter ones about £12.99 the set urban mega airsoft at normanton in west yorks stock them. Bought some this week

Comment

As for hicaps,

I game with mid and low caps myself but have run a few hicaps through my LVOA. Some APS hicaps worked but fed intermittently enough for me not to use them. The same with a couple of cheap branded ones a mate runs. To be fair in full auto it's not a problem but in semi they seem to dry fire too much for my liking.

The krytac supplied one has worked flawlessly, so much so that I wouldn't bother getting another make.

If you do move to the dark side I'm running PTS Beta E Mags mid caps and some cheapo ASG low caps that are absolutely bomb proof and have never let me down. Best £40 I ever spent in airsoft.

CBH

Comment

Originally posted by Comicbook Hero View Post
            As for hicaps,

I game with mid and low caps myself but have run a few hicaps through my LVOA. Some APS hicaps worked but fed intermittently enough for me not to use them. The same with a couple of cheap branded ones a mate runs. To be fair in full auto it's not a problem but in semi they seem to dry fire too much for my liking.

The krytac supplied one has worked flawlessly, so much so that I wouldn't bother getting another make.

If you do move to the dark side I'm running PTS Beta E Mags mid caps and some cheapo ASG low caps that are absolutely bomb proof and have never let me down. Best £40 I ever spent in airsoft.

CBH
            Where can you purchase the Krytac High caps?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bennett Find out more about Bennett
            Working...
            X