New to Airsoft: A Basic Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Airsoft: A Basic Question.

Hello guys, i've been eyeing airsoft for a while and i've decided i want to start in this sport.

After reading a few sections in UKARA's website i was left with a question. If anyone could answer, i would be appreciated.

It states there that in order for me to get a UKARA license to purchase my own weapons, i must participate in at least 3 games of my local gamesite within a 2month time frame.
    Now that is fair enough, but how can i participate in a game without a weapon?
    Do they have rentable weapons at gamesites?
    Do i need to rent one online?

I don't want to show up in a gamesite looking like a dork asking where can i get a gun..

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Also apologies if this is a very basic question, i did not find much information online..

Re: New to Airsoft: A Basic Question.

First it's not a licence, second it's 3 games in no less than 2 months no more than 12,and last point you hire the guns,which you normally book in advance, some companies will sell you a gun,then allow you to use it for three games, where they store it for you and you take it home after the 3rd game
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: New to Airsoft: A Basic Question.

Originally posted by LouiKK View Post
      Now that is fair enough, but how can i participate in a game without a weapon?
      Do they have rentable weapons at gamesites?
      Do i need to rent one online?

Rent or borrow one. The G36 is ubiquitous in rentals all over.

Some smaller places you need to book online. For instance there are three companies in Manchester. Two of them have piles of G36 to rent as well as pistols.

The smallest place only has a few AEGs rest are pistols and shotguns.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LouiKK Find out more about LouiKK
      Working...
      X