LCT AK106u opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCT AK106u opinions please

Does anyone have experience with these guns?
    I've not heard of LCT so don't know anything about these guns but I'm really interested in AK's as my primary gun

Re: LCT AK106u opinions please

LCT are up there with the best AK's you can buy.

Many will argue that E&L are nicer externally but they are very similar!

In terms of performance they are also of high quality - and offer a very nice base for an upgraded rifle should you want to go that way.

Really, VFC, LCT and E&L along with real sword are the highest spec AK's on the market.

G&G perform well but a lot of their stuff is proprietary so it puts people off.

A great budget brand are Cyma and will last forever.

Dboys are okay but only really if you're on a strict budget.

TM also make some. The older stuff will be a bit plasticy but still perform solidly and the Next Gen. Recoil (that i own one of) perform very very well but are not as nice externally as VFC, LCT Etc.

Hope the info helps - Only my opinion but I think most will agree!

Comment

Kings Arms and Ics are decent also, slightly below the top four and dboys can be branded as kalash
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

LCT and E&L I reckon are the best on the market for mid-range AKs, for both breadth of choice, quality and price. Both companies make pretty much any AK you can conceive of existing aside from a couple of niches.

LCT also work with GHK for their gas blowback AK series, OEM'ing all of the external parts, again easily the best on the market and I swear by mine as the best GBB rifle for you can buy.

Real Sword are nice if you specifially want a Type 56 but they are hard to come by these days. G&G/ICS are about average in all areas. Cyma as previously mentioned good if you are on a budget.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I own an LCT LCKM63. Its not one of the more expensive LCT's its on the cheaper side. I sadly have not had chance to play out with this on the field as its exam season so I am stuck indoors all day however I own a nice long garden so I can shoot up to about 60M with the guns, out of the box LCT may not have the best performing internals but they are strong as hell! ROF is a little slow but I am not surprised as my AK has a longer barrel so it has to pull further to get the air through. It shoots 320FPS on the dot with a .20g bb (again I have a longer barrel shorter may experience a different amount). The magazines that LCT have are VERY nice. Hold about 575 (not quite the 600 advertised) but are super nice quality and no rattle when its empty, very strong. I would say they are somewhat heavy because of their wood and metal construction but nothing unbearable. I would take into mind though the battery is important I found it very hard to fit in my box type into my stock however your AK will take it in the top and as a brother of an AKU owner he has near to no issue. The realism is on point for these guns, my one even comes with the AK cleaning rod built into the under barrel (like the real thing) and the dis-assembly is dead on too. Dont quote me on this but I believe you can fit a load of real steal parts to LCT's. I found the best place for stock range and price was F.S (sorry it sensors the full words, first word is when something is burning and second is sup port) and they also sell all the different type of mags too!

Comment

Firstly buddy, don't break the rules about mentioning other retailers. Yes there are ways to phrase things to get around, it but the Z1 team do a pretty good job of running the forum so give them some respect and don't extract the urine trying to bend the rules!

The length of barrel has no effect on rate of fire, and not much when it comes to fps too. LCT's are built very well though! And yes, many real parts will fit along with other aftermarket accessories.

I'd personally run anything on lipo too - much better batteries and you'll get one to fit whatever shape or size compartment you have!

Comment

Yeah in hindsight that was a little stupid of me. I would remove it but you cant edit the post after its been on too long so sorry to any Z1 guys that see this. Also I never thought to check if the LCT's where lipo ready out the box, I guess I learned more off you lol!

Comment

Companies use 'lipo ready' as a term for safe use of 11.1v lipo as this can damage internals if he weapon doesn't have a mosfet fitted.. Generally will burn out trigger contacts quickly. But all guns will be fine running on 7.4v lipo as they will do no more harm than a 9.6v Nimh battery! So.. Use 7.4v, just not 11.1v or higher in a standard AEG!

Comment

Or 9.9v life
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abunaima7 Find out more about abunaima7
                  Working...
                  X