Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't really know what to name this thread

Hiya guys and gals,

So basically I've had to come away from airsofting due to a medical condition which leaves me in quite a bit of pain the next day and I'm unable to walk properly, but I've put this down to my play style of sprinting, jumping over things and generally doing everything my Dr has told me I shouldn't be doing.

So I'm trying to think of a weapon type/ play style that kinda forces me into not being a hyper active man-child running around the place the entire time but at the same time is still quite fun and was wondering if anyone else has kind of a similiar condition (arthritis etc) that might be able to offer a hand?

Thanking you all muchly

Re: Don't really know what to name this thread

If you have the mindset, you could try the sniper role ?, means you can be as slow & sedate as you need to be.

Comment

I have arthritis in both feet tracking up my legs slowly and I come across these issues yes. At the moment I have adapted a sniper role with my vsr 10 which needs lots of crouching and cunning but is les stressful as you do really celebrate a kill. It's not meaningless like it is with a aeg.

A support weapon will be to heavy throughout the day unless its a rpk or g36 varient. I also find using bullpup rifles with the way they sit in your shoulder and how close your hands are very nice so you don't over reach like u do with longer gear. Think practical dude as many of us have this problem. ��

Comment

One of my guys has been very poorly and in a lot of pain with cancer. Didn't know if he'd make it so he treated himself to a 1919. Fortunately he's now on the mend.

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
          One of my guys has been very poorly and in a lot of pain with cancer. Didn't know if he'd make it so he treated himself to a 1919. Fortunately he's now on the mend.
          Good speed to him

Comment

Marshall, I rarely see them move alot
            sigpic
            Member of the Outlaw Gaming Airsoft Team
            http://www.outlawgamingairsoft.co.uk
            "It's all about the Toky"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kalex Find out more about Kalex