Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawsan Double Barrel Accessories

Hello all,

I have been trying to find the two following items for my Hawsan sawn off shotgun, but I have found very little...if anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated

- A scabbard, preferably leather, similar to the one used by Rick O'Connell (Brendan Fraser) in The Mummy Returns (watch the scene with the pygmies).
    - A full stock, I believe Hawsan did make one, but it is very difficult to find. Does anyone know someone who can make one or source one?

TIA
    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Re: Hawsan Double Barrel Accessories

This is my back scabbard pm me I will give you any information you need

Comment

Hawsan never made a full stock but you can make one by cutting and joining your sawn off handel to a real shotgun stock with dowles and wood glue. Sand the exterior and varnish with a deep stain and your done.

Comment

RS stock. Easily available from RS sites or local gun shop. They are almost a drop in fit. No need for dowels and glue....

Comment

Make a holster. Old leather bag and some rivets your good to go.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flax Hi there! I'm Rob. Find out more about Flax
          Working...
          X