MK18 Rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK18 Rail

I never understood the hype about these before but now I really want one. I have a G&G GR16 Rush and was wondering if there are any mk18 style rails that will fit this? And how much I'm looking at spending?

Thanks

Re: MK18 Rail

Google is your friend
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

I was wondering about a second hand price off the forum really, and just if anyone was able to fit it to a G&G before because they have a two part outer barrel system

Comment

I have done this.

You will need a new outer barrel, 10.3 inch version if you want to make a kosher mk18, 10.5 if you want it to look right and aren't bothered (a lot of people start out not bothered, then become bothered on studying the sopmod programme, which the mk18 is part of).

To make it really kosher, you'll need certain accessories from the sopmod programme which using Google will provide a wealth of info on.

Most clone mk18 rails will work as will the Madbull one.

Again, black is common on the rails and there are some pics showing black ones in the wild, the brown ones are the iconic colour but more expensive normally (especially second hand) and most people who are just getting into the sopmod look get black as at first they don't care.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dawg View Post
          I was wondering about a second hand price off the forum really, and just if anyone was able to fit it to a G&G before because they have a two part outer barrel system
          Fair play, misunderstood your initial post.
          Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Cheers Chimp! That's super useful, will chuck up a post in the gear thread looking for a black one! Will have to check the barrel length for what I have at the minute but I'm not too fussed, can understand when you say I'm gunna be fussed about it later on! Cheers man!

And sorry Paul didn't really word it right first time!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

C-Dawg Find out more about C-Dawg
            Working...
            X