Magazine questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine questions

So I'm a new player and have a G&G cm16 SR-XL and want to get more mags for it but don't want to pay £24 for another one of the mags that comes with it and I don't want to buy the 120 rnd G&G m4 mags as they are a fairly small capacity. I would like to get some fairly high capacity round mags (around 300) and found APS AEG Mag for M4 300rds (Black) on zero one (link http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6348) and I was wondering that since that they since aren't G&G, they might have feeding issues with my SR-XL. Does anyone kwow if they'll work with it?

All help is appreciated, thanks!

Re: Magazine questions

The only magazines I've ever had working in g&g m4 based aegs are G&G ones, ares amoeba ones, and MAG ones. To be fair the g&g plastic 120rd mid caps are really good. Nice plastic, and they have a pretty nice feature in that the follower comes all the way out of the feed tube and into the hop meaning every last bb is fed into the gun. I've been really impressed with them. I wasn't so impressed with the metal lower capacity mid cap mags - wouldn't feed in either of my g&g m4's. And my mate insisted on having the g&g metal hi-cap VN mags, he had 5, 2 broke within a couple of games.

You can't go wrong with the 120rd g&g pmag style magazines buddy. I have 6 and it's more than enough. Go with the mid-cap mags and you will never give a second thought to the tactical maraca hi-caps. If you do insist on getting hi-caps, if you keep playing I would bet that in 12 months you will hate them.

Comment

Thanks sooo much! I'll take your advice and buy about 3 G&G mid caps.

- - - Updated - - -

Would it be possible for you to link them?? :p

Comment

Zero one sell a box of 5 with a speed loader for about £50'ish in both tan and black buddy. Quite oftern they are out of stock though, they seem to sell out fast. I can't link to any other retailer or mention any other retailer, them be the rules.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chazmo Find out more about Chazmo
        Working...
        X