Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&G cm16 raider L aeg magazine compatability help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G cm16 raider L aeg magazine compatability help...

Just bought a g&g cm16 L aeg, not sure what other brands are compatible with my gun. I have seen Nuprol adjustable stanag 30/120rounds magazine caught my attention at it has a flexibity it can offer milsim and mid cap mag. But not sure if it will fit perfectly with the gun as there no description in the item that say it is compatible with my gun. Ive been trying to search google and forums but could not find answer regarding this. Please advice has anyone used this mag with G&G? Thanks in advance

Re: G&G cm16 raider L aeg magazine compatability help...

The King Arms Mid Cap box Set works pretty nicely, maybe get some tape around the top of the mags to stop any slight wobble there may be! Most M4 mags should fit, some may just need taping so the nozzle fits into the hop chamber snug without any wobble

Comment

Only magazine I've had problems with was a CAA mid cap reason being very tight to get in and out, I've various makes which all fit APS plastic, D/boys, WE, Army all metal, A&K p style mags no feeding issues on any.

sigpic
      OHHH BEHAVE!!
      GETSUM! GETSUM! GETSUM!
      YEAH BABY YEAH

Comment

For me i wouldnt like putting tapes it will odd for me. :-) my 1st choice would be the nuprol as stated above but if someone confirms that there issues with it with this gun i would find alternative or just buy g&g mags.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think about the nuprol mag?

Comment

No idea about the nuprol mag. I use ares 140 midcaps on my cm16 raider...the ones with the built in magpul. About £10 each. I have 7 and no problems I've noticed. 4 or 5 bb's fall out when changing and there is slight wobble. Neither of those issues bother me at all.

But you ask about nuprols I have no idea
          CM16 Raider (G&G)
          Scar-L CQC (TM recoil)
          L85A2 (ICS)

Dan Wesson 715 snub (ASG)

Comment

I use to have this gun and i brought a pack of 5x Hi cap Dytac mags for £35 and they are awesome i have since used them in every i gun i own.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Very helpful

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scapula Find out more about scapula
              Working...
              X