CYMA CM.350 M870 Tri-shot Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYMA CM.350 M870 Tri-shot Shotgun

After an opinion on this, anyone got/used one?

They seem dirt cheap, even cheaper than the Double Eagle shotties (£39?!) Ive had Cyma AEGs in the past and always been happy with them. Didnt even know they made shotguns though Ive been wanting a spring, trishot, shell fed shotgun WITHOUT a pistol grip for ages, and this seems to be the only one that fits that description. So is it any good?

Re: CYMA CM.350 M870 Tri-shot Shotgun

I have one and from what I can compare to the asg/de ones pretty much same materials used and they take the same shells, won't go far wrong buddy, IMHO all the cheap shotguns are the same just rebranded I beleive

Comment

Got the Folding stock shorty
      Love it
      Nice range and even nicer price
      Holds up to any tri shot out there
      The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

I would simply back up everything that 's been said by wolfen, they are simply the best value for money shottie's out there at the moment, in my opinion. Until now the 870 range was limited to G&P or Maruzen, especially the shorter versions with the folding stock, both which are nice, but single shot only. The new Cyma range tri-shot, and take the same shells as the double eagle. Not that much price difference between the metal and plastic receiver versions either, which is good.

Comment

Definitely worth the money. The plastic ones I'll have an opinion on when my 2nd one arrives. I went for metal first.

They're well built, and built by Cyma not anyone else and then rebranded

Comment

Mines plastic, could not source a metal one but still love it
            The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

Wasnt aware there was a metal version! Might have to look into sourcing that! Cheers for the feedback guys, looks like thats next on my list of toy guns to buy!

Comment

If your budget will stretch for the metal, get the metal. Whilst there's absolutely nothing wrong with the plastic one, and it's a good plastic shotgun, the metal bodied ones feel a step above, now that I have both side by side

Comment

Yeah I do like the sound of the metal one, Im struggling to find one in stock anywhere though, even the plastic one seems sold out almost everywhere.

Comment

Taiwangun has em or did last time I checked ~£40

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                    Working...
                    X