Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molle Holster for G&G G733 Revolver?

Evening all,

I am looking at getting one of these G733 C02 revolvers. I am after a molle holster that can fit onto a plate carrier so the pistol sits either at horizontal or 45* with the pistol grip facing up for a right handed cross draw from the left side of the plate carrier.

Oh and it needs to be black lol.

Many thanks,
    Ash

Re: Molle Holster for G&G G733 Revolver?

Your best bet would probably be to get a kydex one custom made up. I can't tell you who makes them but if you search on the forum for kydex I think you'll get a few threads to give you some clues. Is the revolver just for show? Because they are really powerful, way more than 350fps. Onviously your can get away with it at sites that don't chrono you - like GZ but that doesn't mean to say that's alright. You could do some real damage to someone firing that at them, if you shot me with it at a skirmish I would kick off big style. If you've got the skills to downgrade it on the other hand, fair play.

Comment

Well I would like to use it for skirmish but didnt actually realise the fps of that particular revolver. I may have to re think my choice.

Comment

will the ASG Power Down Shells for CO2 Revolver (25x 1rds), fit in the G&G G733?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ash3751 Find out more about ash3751
        Working...
        X