Collapse

Any new players or people wanting to do it but no one to go with? Northampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new players or people wanting to do it but no one to go with? Northampton

Hi just wondering if anyone wants to start going or just started and does not know anyone want to meet up and go. New to Northampton and don't like the thought of just showing up on my own like a couple of threads suggest but at the same time want to try it out

Re: Any new players or people wanting to do it but no one to go with? Northampton

Dude, just turn up, players are generally a friendly bunch, but forced meetings prior to a skirmish don't guarantee friendship or comparability, bit like dating lol, & if that happens its gonna be kinda awkward if if you both adopt the same home site.

Comment

Re: Any new players or people wanting to do it but no one to go with? Northampton

My first time I knew two guys who played at the site. One would be there on the day but said he would arrive a little late due to traffic. So anxiously I roll up to the site with no idea of what to expect and no idea where to go. I see all these guys with boxes full of mp5k's for all their mates and others all getting kitted up. There was no staring at me with the "what's he doing here" look. It was generally a nice experience. I asked a few of the guys where to go etc and they pointed me in the right direction and gave me some handy tips. You'll generally find that if you play a game with medics and someone medics you in you'll generally become friends with them super easy (in my case that is. And if they're not assholes). But yeah just turn up and say you're new, people will help you out and it's much less daunting than it appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've played 3 games at my local site now and all 3 times I turned up not really knowing anyone.
        None of my friends seemed interested, so decided I would just sign up and go.
        As mentioned, everyone is friendly and happy to help / give advise.

I should hopefully be going to Com's site 3 in Banbury on the 10th July. Great site with plenty of friendly people and believe not too far to travel from Northampton.

Good luck and most importantly....Enjoy yourself.

Comment

Just roll up and get stuck in; as others have said, airsofters are generally a friendly bunch and a shared interest soon breaks down any barriers.

Comment

As an airsofter in Northampton feel free to message me if you want to go to a game. I regularly play at Rift - Coms site 3, which is near Banbury. Friendly bunch always ready to lend a hand if you need.
            My friends call me Hadoken, because Im Down Right Fierce.....

Comment

I play at RiftAirsofts coms site nearly every 2 weeks when it is on, that is really good. I havent been anywhere else yet but if you play there, feel free to drop me a message and i can always meet you there if you want.

Comment

Hi,

Sure there has been a similar message before.
                I play at Com's 3 and will be there this sunday. A friend decided to join me this time round, but would definitely say to people, don't be put off to go alone. I did that all the previous times I've been (3 times).
                Happy to catch up on site if your there on sunday bud.

Comment

Did not expect so many people from coms site 3!

Comment

If your there on Sunday, come say Hi. Im normally on the table by the entrance. (Where everyone normally que for food / sign up)

Comment

were you there two weeks ago? causei would have been right next to you then. I was the guy with the two tone g&g cm16 L

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rg991 Find out more about Rg991
                      Working...
                      X