A&K m249 para vs m249 mk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K m249 para vs m249 mk2

So I've been playing for a while now and want to get an lmg, I definitely want an A&K m249 but i don't know whether to get the para or the mk2, the para's barrel is smaller but is built small making it more portable, Does the shorter barrel make it much less accurate than the mk2?

All help is appreciated, thanks!

Re: A&K m249 para vs m249 mk2

I own a CA M249 para and the thing is heavy enough without a solid stock. Unless you want the mk.2 look then go I'd go for the para, there are times when you need to get around quickly and being able to essentially remove the stock helps so much. Mine is pretty accurate but remember with a support weapon you want there to be bit of spread to cover a wider area, you're aiming to cover the enemies position with as many BB's as possible not try to pick off people from a distance like a DMR. Whatever version you decide make sure you get a m249 or m60 sling, those things are life savers

Comment

Re: A&K m249 para vs m249 mk2

I bought the Mk2 which has a 2 part outer barrel. I then bought the para flash hider and a para stock so I can change between the two. it's quick and easy to change the look, you'll just have to shorten or replace the inner barrel for the para look but i didn't notice any difference in performance or range. Best of both worlds.
      Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chazmo Find out more about Chazmo
      Working...
      X