G&G wildhog vs Krytac HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G wildhog vs Krytac HELP

OK am having the hardest time deciding!!! like the krytac quality, like the G&G new ETU and price.......
    Heres the problem, Cannot get a straight idea on how problamatic the new G&G Electronics are ?? lots saying issues, but what do owners here think.
    Sorry for asking a question thats been asked but want some up to date info now they have been out a while and lots have used them .

Re: G&G wildhog vs Krytac HELP

Ok.. So I picked up a G&G for my son as a xmas gift. the only issue with it was that it only works on 11.1v batteries. 7.4 just is not man enough. I have been told that the new stuff no longer has the issue. This left a me a bit unhappy as I had picked up a load of 7.4v batteries to. So I picked up a Ares Octarms for myself which is very very nice so might be worth having a look at them

That said my next aeg will be a krytac
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

Thanks Knarf3, Trouble is getting the companies to say if they have the new stock..landwarrior say use 11.1v with the G&Gs.....
      Anyone else have any comments? fuse or lock up issues??

Comment

Originally posted by knarf3 View Post
        the only issue with it was that it only works on 11.1v batteries. 7.4 just is not man enough.
        Utter rubbish. Had 2 of them since release, only use 7.4's on them. The 11.1v rubbish stems out of the units sold to the american market where the juice provided isn't sufficient to cycle the stock motor on the M120/130 springs used in the US Market ones. If its setup up to meet UK site limits, it won't have anything higher than a M110, and thus no issues will be present.
        Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

I run my g&g gc16 predator on 9.6v 1600mah batteries. It's never had a problem with the cycling. If you look at the new range here in zero one you will see that is the recommended battery for them with the MOSFET/ETU combo

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
            Utter rubbish. Had 2 of them since release, only use 7.4's on them. The 11.1v rubbish stems out of the units sold to the american market where the juice provided isn't sufficient to cycle the stock motor on the M120/130 springs used in the US Market ones. If its setup up to meet UK site limits, it won't have anything higher than a M110, and thus no issues will be present.
            Hmmm not according to G&G who admitted they had a problem with a large batch of AEGs sent over to the UK towards the back end of last year. And when I contacted them they advised that an 11.1v lipo be used. My sons AEG fires at 335fps out the box and was purchased from zeroone so meets the UK site limits.
            sigpic
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hellsquad Find out more about hellsquad
            Working...
            X