Zeroone .25g bb's, any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeroone .25g bb's, any good?

Just looking to order a load more .25's as i'm just about out of my blasters. Noticed zero one are doing bags of 5000 for £10 which seems pretty good!

Whats the quality of these like, how do they compare to brands such as blaster, excel etc?

Hugh

Re: Zeroone .25g bb's, any good?

very good . never had any issue

as good as blaster .25
    my feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=101378

Comment

Good quality BB's, no surprises (misshapen ones or bag dust)

Comment

They don't like to feed in all guns. Watch out of that. Buy a bag before you decide to bulk buy. They fed brilliantly in my custom M4 and my mates star G36. But wouldn't feed at all on auto in my star ump. Semi it fed fine though

Comment

More help here:

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ight=*zeroone*

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Had no issues, and been through a couple of bags.

Normally I go blaster 6k bottles, but when someone's ordering, I grab a bag to top up with, they've neve given me any issues.
            Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

I use them in my TM recoil shock guns and pistols, they're perfect for me

Comment

No problems in my ICS MP5 or my GBBR AK.
                sigpic

Comment

Jammed in both my S. Arms MP5 midcaps and MAG G36c 190bb midcaps.

Fed fine in some plastic MP5 mids, G36c hicaps and P90 mids though!

Comment

Just got a delivery of some Z1 .25g bios and have been pleased so far. Shooting a WE scar with upgraded recoil spring RA tech precision inner barrel and npas. Don't have a chrono so can't tell you FPS. No chopping so far and haven't found any white residue on the bb's themselves or in the gun as a result of chipping or abrasion. No issues after 400 rounds - tight grouping - uniform flight.
                    Took one after firing which had a flat dent in it and interestingly this didn't seem to be a result of the bb striking a hard surface and chipping. I took a pair of pliers and tried to shatter it. Instead of it breaking apart, it simply squashed. I tried this several times to weaken the material to try to get it to become brittle and break but it held together and instead split. Kept working at it and eventually managed to get it into two bits but still no residue, chips or small shattered bits.
                    Very new to GBBR's and airsoft in general so please correct me if I'm wrong but this seems to bode well for gun wear and tear. Should also note that most of the shots were into a soft target to reclaim the bb's for re-shooting later. These however show no wear.
                    I imagine they do change shape so am only re-using them in my old and busted WE 1911 I picked up for £20 - never in my SCAR.
                    For £12.95 would buy again.

Comment

dude again 3year necro post on zero-one bbs rofl

Comment

^ And your point is???.....the guy simply added his recent experience to a relevant thread which other forum users (old or new) may find usefull, so why be negative?
                        Originally posted by Mike581
                        L129A1 wanted complete or unfinished project SR-25k URX
                        Originally posted by mark2191
                        i know someone who is selling an ares l85 a2 if thats any good?
                        "Peace sucks hairy ass-hole Freddy, war is the motherf#@*ing answer!"

Comment

didnt need to reply to 2 of the same threads though, not negative just saying was a necro lol

Comment

Originally posted by bakyoung View Post
                            Should also note that most of the shots were into a soft target to reclaim the bb's for re-shooting later.
                            Do. Not. Do. This. (In any gun you care about.)
                            Gnu for hire. Oh wait... no... gun for hire.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hugh_b Find out more about hugh_b
                            Working...
                            X