m4 variations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 variations

dunno if i spelt that right but im looking to get an m4 preferably with RIS but i cant seem to get a grasp of all the variations. adn you guys please post what you think is the best type of m4 and maybe a pic.

cheers lads

Re: m4 variations

If your going to make an M4 i sudjest you google a game called pimp my gun mess arround try being origional.
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Comment

There is no 'best' M4 IMHO; they're all the same under the bonnet, with the exception of a even shorter one!

Comment

just go with what floats your boat.

If you want a RIS, get one, if you want it short or long make the choice and go for it.

Keep it personal to you and you'll get something original to you.

Smiffy
        G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

There's alot

Go for the one you like and usefull most

Comment

Depends on what you need it for, if your into a CQB aspect you can find yourself one with a shorter barrel length, but if you want onee with a bit more accuracy you can find longer barrel versions, but it is up to you :D
            Bog standard sig with a mock up of my own gun, I think don't so

Comment

If you can find one a M4 S-System is a good all rounder.

Average length barrel for outside -collapsable stock makes it CQB-able.
              + all the RIS rails for all the toys . Take it out the box and fit a 203 , front grip , laser ,tactorch ,scope , red dot, reflex .....etc..etc..

I bought the JG version (400fps out the box so they need a new spring) and my son uses it all the time .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
              Working...
              X