Tactical vest help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical vest help?

Im not sure if this is the right place but here goes...

Hi guys, need some help.
    I want to get a tactical vest, but im not sure what one to get. As far as I can see I will need a vest that will have ammo pouches that can hold JG G36 hi-cap mags and DBoys 1000 rd AK mags. As well as pistol mags, A pistol holder would also be gd bt looking at it il prob get a leg holster for that, and I wont be getting a pistol for a while anyway.

I have been looking at the hong kong police vest and like it, just dnt know how big the mag pouches are, and im not 100% sure how big the mags I want are lol.

Idealy I would like a vest that has interchangable pouches etc bt they seem a bit expensive, I am looking to spend between around £30-£40.

so any help you can give me will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ace
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 May, 2010, 15:27. Reason: links removed
    sigpic

Re: Tactical vest help?

i've got the HK vest and could recommend it, but you wouldn't be able to get the big AK mags in the pouches (just been and tested it with my hi-caps).
    you can M4 mids in them tho.
    personally i like it for the padded collar, but it isn't to everyone's taste.

ps: if you're quick about it, look for AIRSOFT PAINTBALL TAC VEST BLACK on a certain bay-related auction site and you'll see a HK vest for £7 + P&P (atm). it doesn't have same layout as mine (ie: M4 pouches), but worth a look.
    h e y d r i c h
    L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

As far as I know, there isn't a single vest that can take the 1000 rounder ak magazines, so you'd have to store them in a dump pouch or similar.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 May, 2010, 15:27.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

i have a homebrew 58 pattern chest rig that holds 6 1000 round hicaps for ak or it holds 9 g36 mags
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ace51635 Find out more about Ace51635
        Working...
        X