Warrior L96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior L96

Hey ive recently bought a warrior L96 and i was wondering whats the best thing i can do to increase the accuracy of the gun i was told that cleaning out the barrel was good and that buying a new hop up system was usefull (as apparently the stock one was awefull) if this is the case which hop up should i buy :S oh i havent upgraded the gun at all and i use HIDD .3 bio-degrde bbs

Re: Warrior L96

Hi mate, i use a maruzen l96 but i have seen a guy use a warrior l96 besides be in some airsoft games.

whats your FPS currently at?

depends what your site limits fps is too as once you upgrade your fps is going to go higher.

the first thing i would do (usually becuase fps is high enough already on these guns) is buy a PDI hopup and then a tighbore barrel. apparently an upgraded barrel will not fit inside a stock hopup due to spacers etc between the barrel and inner hopup rim.

cleaning the barrel does help, so does using heavier BB's, if your over 400fps go for 0.3g bb's i did and i got alot better range and acuracy out of my gun.

make sure your scopes zerod in properly too.

if your still not happy with all that, your looking at laylax cylinder internals and a spring to ballance out your fps so it sits nicely under 500fps using 0.2g bb's during chronoin.

a tb barrel is expected to add up to 15% extra FPS so be careful, a new barrel may result in you having to use a softer / lower powered spring to ballance out any other upgrades you may do.

good luck.

Comment

I do not have a chonograph but i have seen on youtube someone chonograph it with .2 and it was just under 500fps and then they tried it out with .28 and it was around 420 fps i should expect the Fps of .3s to be around 390fps . Yeah well the site that im soon going to has a single shot limit of 500fps. Is getting a new barrel the best way of increasing the accuracy (appart from getting heavier bbs) because i cant find anywhere which sells barrels around 6.01-2

Comment

It will have to be under 500FPS with 0.2g, thats what sites measure with.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Will Maruzen parts fit the Warrior L96 cause i found this Tanio-Koba Twist Inner Barrel for Maruzen type96 i think that the Twist inner barrel means that it has like a form of rifleing? is this true?

Comment

twist barrels are not favoured for anything firing over 328 to 350 fps, so it would not be a wise investment, and you may still need a PDI hopup to take that kind of barrel.

i would think maruzen parts fit a warrior, as i have warrior parts on my maruzen l96. (only the body)

Comment

I found a great guide that recommends a 6.04 tb because it's far more consistent. Also, go with a new hop first because there's that very common problem of curving bullets. I've done all my homework on this, and am planning to upgrade my warrior l96 myself... just need the money!

Comment

alright thats fantastic :D
                ive already found a site which sells the PDI hop up system (but im wary of this as its from japan and im not sure if its a trusted site as i dont know how much this is " Sale Yen 4,998 ") ive copied this bit off the site
                and a site to buy a new barrel but not a rubber bucking im told that shark 60 degree buck is good but where can i buy one and ill take your advice on the 6.04 barrel as the one im looking at is 6.03 version 2 by madbull i know that madbull are a great company in the fact that they use the highest quality materials and procceses (correct me if im wrong)
                but where would i buy the 6.04 barrel :D and would it have the same quality?
                Last edited by admanrules; 7 June, 2010, 20:04. Reason: mistyped

Comment

does anyone know where to buy a good quality 6.04 tb barrel and a shark 60 degree hop bucking
                  oh and is 6.03 worse or better than a 6.04 barrel?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

admanrules Find out more about admanrules
                  Working...
                  X