i want this gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want this gun

hey guys, im looking to get an m4 but i cant make my mind up on what one or what make. im looking for something pretty much exactly like this-

if any of you could tell me what model of m4 this is most simillar to that would be great, also what make. (dont wanna spend too much)

cheers lads

Re: i want this gun

m4a1

loads of companies make em take your pick!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Parky
    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Basically any m4a1 with ris

Comment

As said, M4. Although that particular one is an M4 with a front RIS kit, or an M4 RIS.

The external accessories you'll buy seperately or in a bundle package if you look hard enough.

The rest, and the above in fact, could have been found on google in about 20 seconds.

Comment

your probably best off with a TM m4 RIS.. as its got the old style stock and the RIS already on it

Comment

TM do a SOPMOD version with blowback, and i cannot recommend one enough. They are VERY expensive, at £450 without a battery, and the mags are about £35 a go, the battery being about £40, which just drop into the back of the gun. But they are damned good guns. I can certainly vouch for them! Exceptional guns.

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4833
              There you go. £430.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4836

£35 for the battery.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4837

£20 for the mid cap mag.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4838

£29 for the hi cap.
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 June, 2010, 10:17.

Comment

A quick alternative, buy a sport-line or an SRC M4 - then buy an after-market RIS hand-guard kit. Depends on your budget really.

Comment

Hoggy, can I take a look at your sopmod some time, im considering getting one, still undecided, are they really worth the cash?

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

A good suggestion is A classic army Sportline m15a4 carbine, With is a standard m4a1, you can buy RIS for some sites online, but it will cost alot over time my friend.

Comment

CK, you'll struggle. Ive been posted to Stafford, my last game was last weekend! Will be at the weekender though!

All i can say on the SOPMOD mate is this...
                      Every single person who has had a blast on that gun has smiled that insane grin of a man possessed! The blowback is so so nice, very nearly on par with a GBB. The drop in batteries into the back of the gun make it so very easy to swap out, even mid contact. Ive got it down to 4 seconds now, and thats a complete battery change. The mags with their switch to change them between 30 and 82 round mags is handy, if a little time consuming. Even stock, the range is better than a majority of AEG's ive used in the past. Infact, only thing i can think beat it were an upgraded m14, and my upgraded CA M15a4. Not bad for a stock rifle. The realism is great, having the motor stop when the mag is empty, meaning you fit a new mag then press the small button on the side and the circuit kicks back in.
                      Only downsides are:
                      Cost
                      Upgrades are a bit of a nightmare, and need to be SOPMOD upgrades.
                      Harder to customise.
                      Can't use any mags, meaning you have to pay the cash for the new mags. But saying that, you can use nearly all other mags if you buy the adaptor nozzle for the bottom of the hop unit.
                      ROF is a bit slow, but upgrading the battery to 9.6v (Splitting the TM one, and replacing the cells) can relieve this.
                      Put it this way mate, i wanted one for ages. Im saying like, a year and a half. I finally bought one second hand, and got a bargain. Got 5 mid caps, 2 hi's, 2 batterys and the gun for £450. Worth it? HELL, YES. I havent used another gun since i bought this. Had a few upgrades in it (tightbore barrel, upgraded battery, new spring), and its such a beautiful gun! Its scares the bejesus out of anybody near it, it has fantastic range, always gets looks, even if im just squeezing the trigger while going across the car park, the blowback and moving bolt look and sound immense...
                      I could write a review about this, but i wouldnt be saying anything others haven't already said. It does have a few minor issues, but nothing which cant be sorted. Like i said, the only problem with it is the cost. If it didnt cost so much, more people would buy them. Saying that, i personally think that its worth the cost, just due to the fun factor!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                      Working...
                      X