people's thoughts on A&K M4 CQB 6B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people's thoughts on A&K M4 CQB 6B

Does anyone have any opinions on this for a starter gun? Any one used an A&K M4 CQB b6? Any advice welcome

Re: people's thoughts on A&K M4 CQB 6B

If you want a simple starter gun you can't really fault the G&G M4 range, what I've seen of the A&K is that is ok but it requires some work from the get go which is a bit difficult if you're brand new and shiny.

Honestly you may wanna look at the G&G / G&P combat machine M4 good and basic plus it works well out the box with no need to alter a thing unless you want to.

Comment

The market is absolutely innudated with M4 variants, so you have a right to be choosy. A&K are a cheap Chinese brand who aren't well known for making robust AEGs.

As above, if you're starting out get yourself a G&G Combat Machine or their Top Tech line if your budget can stretch.
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, due to me being impatient I went and brought a H & K Mp5 A5 which seems quite nice and robust. Think I'll use that to get ukara and save some money for a decent m4, as you say lots of options out there and would like to think I could afford something a bit better when I get my membership sorted and don't have to have a two tone

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Liamr1984 Find out more about Liamr1984
        Working...
        X