AK74 set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK74 set up

Looking at modding out my TM AKS74N EBB with tacticool kit because I can't be bothered trying to maintain the purist look to it any more when you can't see jack in a dark cqb site or the like.

Any way I've found a bit of kit I like but it's designed for the GHK / LCT ak series and if my memory serves me correctly that won't fit, possibly down the measurements iirc, but I'm unsure. That and the price is a bit cheaper than 2 of the other kits I've found this far that would just hurt to pay the price of since of import charges from Asia in general.

Theres also a few cyma parts i've found too which I'm interested in but again not sure how well they'll fit.

So what I'm after here is advice on which parts will fit best with little to no modifcation for the marui EBB AK series.

Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers

Re: AK74 set up

I cant tell you what will fit. But I can tell you I have an LCT and the Cyma ones did not fit it. So maybe the cyma are what you are looking for? Again I am not truly sure so just be careful. Maybe message the company you are wanting to buy them from they can usually tell you.

Comment

What's the part you're looking at?
      I'm going down a similar route with my TM NGRS AK102....just looking at the NCS KeyMod handguard.
      Got a PTS US Palm (pistol) grip recently, but it required quite a bit of modding
      h e y d r i c h
      L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

I don't think they will at all, Your best option is to source the hand guard from the TM AK102, It has rails on it, Alternatively drill a couple of holes and bolt on a rail

Comment

There is a fella on facebook who makes custom parts for a modern look (zenith copies)
          Just look on there for the russian loadout pages
          The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Yelpster Find out more about Yelpster
          Working...
          X