Hop Up Unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop Up Unit?

Got a AGM M4 what to improve the range, i have a madbull barrel. I now want to get a new complete hop-up unit. But I have no clue what it a good hop-up unit to go for advice would be great.

Max
    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
    sigpic

Re: Hop Up Unit?

I had an element 1 piece metal hop unit and it was awesome. It would hit about 55m.

Comment

To be honest, don't go changing something that isn't broken just yet! Why not try out a new rubber and bucking instead within your old unit. You might find your standard hop-up unit will be sufficent to use. Failing that, your choices seem to be the Madbull Ultimate Hop-up which to me, looks really good. And other improved variations on the basic model from the usual suspects like Element and Prometheus.

/EDIT Abbadon beat me to the punch! :D
      sigpic
      http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Originally posted by Teddykiller View Post
        /EDIT Abbadon beat me to the punch! :D
        That is because I am a god damn ninja :p

If you still have the stock hop bucking and nub in there replace them first. its much cheaper an will normally give you the extra range anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
          If you still have the stock hop bucking and nub in there replace them first. its much cheaper an will normally give you the extra range anyway.
          I believe I already said that Ninja Boy :p Anyway, AGM Hop-up units are usually good, only the rubber and bucking let it down.
          sigpic
          http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

As much as I sound like a broken record all you need is the Madbull Ultimate Hop unit, it is in my opinion revolutionary and THE best M4 hop up unit you can get. Need look at no other units.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Oh forgot to mention the hop up on my M4 is messed up in the garden fine, at a skirmish BB's fall out of the barrel. I was thinking of a madbull ultimate hop up unit but i cant find anyone who has them in stock.

What about classic army and TM units? I heard they are meant to be good.

Max
              Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
              Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RXAM Bit of a military nut. I prefer mil-sim airsoft. Really into Namsoft and i have too much kit.... not guns just tactical cloths Find out more about RXAM
              Working...
              X