Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non BB Pistol.

Hello people,

I'm looking for a non blow-back pistol for around £100-£140, its going to be my sniper side arm so would like it to be as silent as possible.

I like this style, can you get this with no blow-back? (http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-...m#.V8NptK3KlaU)

I have started looking but maybe someone here knows a good one / place that sells them.

Thank you.

Re: Non BB Pistol.

Done more searching and what I'm looking for is a GNBB (Gas Non-Blow Back) however I'm still having trouble finding any that are stocked in the uk, I would also be happy with a c02 non-blow back if the gun also accepted gas mags (Don't like using c02 bulbs)

Thanks again.

Comment

The same website does a C02 one. The thing is the C02 ones will be way too hot at well over 400FPS.

There is always a TM I forget the exact model might me MK23, USP45 or SOCOM they all look alike. The slide does need to be pulled back but only for the first shot after that it functions like a non GBB. Somebody at my local site uses one and with the suppressor in you can't hear much but a slight puff.

Comment

Originally posted by KenIchikawa View Post
        The same website does a C02 one. The thing is the C02 ones will be way too hot at well over 400FPS.

There is always a TM I forget the exact model might me MK23, USP45 or SOCOM they all look alike. The slide does need to be pulled back but only for the first shot after that it functions like a non GBB. Somebody at my local site uses one and with the suppressor in you can't hear much but a slight puff.
        TM website is annoying I can't find it in English which means I have to search different sites, is there a good site that shows TM gun range in English?

Comment

The common sniping sidearm option is often the mk23 . Tm being the original but there are clones all the clones are the same. If you want to learn more go take a look at the mk23 owners group on Facebook . Only other 2 reasonable nbb is the maruzen p99 but rare, and the Ruger which is labeled by various companies like kjw, socom gear . There is the original maker too(maybe marushin?) but once again rare and expensive compared to the clone

Comment

Heh isn't the ASG MK23 just a rebranded STTI MK23? Those things are £50 quid or so but they are HUGE.

Oddly enough I remember seeing them on a Polish website for about £30.

Comment

Yep huge ,and as said clones are all the same. If you want compact your better with one of the other 2 guns I mentioned.

Comment

The TM Mk23 socom is what I'd go for. Super silent, super efficient and has amazing range. The guys at airsoftsniperforum all love them and they can be modded to shoot almost as far as the sniper you're using it with.

Comment

Originally posted by W0lf View Post
                  The TM Mk23 socom is what I'd go for. Super silent, super efficient and has amazing range. The guys at airsoftsniperforum all love them and they can be modded to shoot almost as far as the sniper you're using it with.
                  The issue is finding one, every site I check they are out of stock. Has anyone seen a site with stock in the UK?

Comment

PM'd

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LLOYD-AF Find out more about LLOYD-AF
                    Working...
                    X