Vsr 10 action army hop up chamber purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vsr 10 action army hop up chamber purchase

Got a few unanswered questions I was wondering if any one who owns could tell me if you changed the hop up arm on them and if so what's best? And an overall review if anyone can help thanks

Re: Vsr 10 action army hop up chamber purchase

I haven't got one anymore, the unit was great and all, very good air seal and well worth the money. However I wasn't a fan of the adjustment method, and I don't believe you can change the arm but I may be wrong. You can however fit different types of nubs on the supplied arm.

Comment

Just seen this post.

I've one fitted to my vsr, good performance as stock but when changed the nub out to a maple leaf nub it became stellar, apart from that I've left it all stock with just a nine ball bucking.
      Comparing that to either the standard tm hop or the pdi version this one is performing better than them both, the single grub screw adjustment is solid and accurate and with this nub mod easily lifts .43 out to stupid range at 400fps (on .2 obviously). I stick with .36 and that gives a good consistent 85m body shot range with very flat trajectory.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh great thanks for the reply might try the maple leaf nub then mate

- - - Updated - - -

What nun did you have btw of the maple nuns?

Comment

Most probably the maple leaf rtx nub, depending on your choice of bucking you may want to get a flat nub, that's what I ran with my firefly bucking and range was ridiculous, easily 100m with a slight overhop on 0.43g bbs. Flat nubs tend to work best with buckings that have prongs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lbatts01 Find out more about Lbatts01
          Working...
          X