Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P shotguns who owns one? any good?

Hi all.

I have been looking at getting a spring shotgun for around £100 and the one I was set on the Cyma full metal tri shot.

But I keep looking at the G&P shotguns that cost just bit more and its single shot only.
    Is the build quality that much better then say cyma metal versions and would it make a good accurate short to mid range gun?
    I would really like it last a long time and I think you can get spare parts for the G&P ones?

Thank you for any advice.

Re: G&P shotguns who owns one? any good?

Anybody I've known who has owned a G&P shottie has said they're more like mid-long range than short. The owner of my local frequently uses one.

Try to look up reviews etc around the web - there'll be plenty of people with first hand experience posting around.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

Thanks yeah been reading a lot still hard to make my mind up lol.

My main concern with the G&P shotguns is the high fps and if it's easy to bring it down to 340-350.

Cheers.

Comment

Think g&p will have a tri-shot range available soon too , based on the full metal clones. I had a clone of on of the single shot ones easy to downgrade and good range/accuracy, but just not shotgunny enough for me.

Comment

Bit pointless having a pump action single shot magazine fed weapon. Might as well use an AEG.

Get the cyma, it's a much better shotgun option

Comment

Thanks all.

Yeah I think I will get the metal cyma for now and see what new stuff comes out in next year and let the prices drop a bit :D

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GothicGhost Find out more about GothicGhost
            Working...
            X