Help with motor choice for high speed m4 setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with motor choice for high speed m4 setup

Hi I have a magpul pts moe m4 with a complete drop in tomtac high speed gearbox and my g&p high speed motor seems to have given up and I'm looking for the best motor to replace it I'm using an 11.1v lipo too any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Re: Help with motor choice for high speed m4 setup

Oh sorry forgot to mention I would like a mosfet to go with this too please

Using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got the moe , I've got a tienly gt40000 in it at the moment , I had to order mine from Asia though as I couldn't find them in this country , also got an ascu gen 4 fitted , trigger response is good

Comment

I used to favour Lonex A2 motors heavily, but the quality seems to have taken a dive. The commutators seem to be rough and uneven which chews up the motor brushes much quicker, therefore lowering efficiency and performance.

At the moment I have an Action army AAC Infinity motor and its great. Good quality, and when paired with a BTC Spectre MOSFET (if you can get hold of one), it's super snappy, and nice and fast also.

Comment

I just found out I don't need a mosfet as my tomtac high speed gearbox has micro switches and is super snappy neway and I'm looking into shs high speed motor any good?

Using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zyzak023 Find out more about zyzak023
          Working...
          X