Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTS Masada

PTS MASADA.
    Any good? Thinking of something different to add to my collection.
    People's thoughts experience?

Re: PTS Masada

There good, but issues...

Biggest being the hop unit and nub, the nub can easilt get damaged.
    Propierty parts...
    Position of selectors
    For me, ergonomically its not the best, tge scar system which ergonomically works better.

For the money they are, you can buy a lot better
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Cheers mate, I have read about the hop unit and tbh, after looking round and pricing up, just to get it how i want looking, is a fair bit of cash. Ive got my recoils, just looking for the next project, something different. Ive tried the gas route, Tippman, GBBR and tbh, they were painful to set up, run, hence the recoil route.

Comment

I have 3, I find as standard they shoot fantastic, 60-80m. They are light to run with, as above they can need the hop changing but it's nothing to worry about
        sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

I have one as a back up to the KWA LM4 GBBR.
          I did have issues with the hop up as the original hop rubbers are too soft and don't last long. Never had the double feeding issues.
          Had upgraded to Guarder ones and had no issues since. Consistent to 30m and that's good enough for me as I like to engage up close and personal.
          The gun is light weight due to the reinforced polymer lower receiver, grip and stock.
          I also love all the ambidextrous features - fire selector, mag release, bolt release and the bolt handle which can be located on right/left hand side of the upper receiver.
          The folding stock also make it easier to manoeuvre in tight spaces.
          I also found the recoil very snappy and fast due to the lighter weight of the bolt.

Bottom line. I love mine. It is the second KWA PTS GBBR that I have bought in the last 6 months and have no regrets.
          Hey, each to his own, right?

Comment

I had a PTS masada and it was my primary for a couple of years. Absolutely loved it, still do. Only sold it to fund a GBBR loadout.

Comment

This thread badly needs some clarification. PTS used to make an AEG ACR/Masada, that was years ago. They now only produce a GBBr version. Two rather different weapons.

shamus are you looking at getting a second hand AEG or a new GBBr?
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shamus5178 Find out more about shamus5178
              Working...
              X