Which gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which gun?

Hello, I am looking to get a new AEG but unfortunately I have no idea what to get, I have played only woodland so far and I own a cyma cm028 ak47. However I would like a new gun but do not know what to get, my budget is £230 and I would like something very good and accurate, and preferably so I can add attachments, but its not a must. But it does need to have more range and accuracy than my AK and my friends SRC g36c :P

Re: Which gun?

Originally posted by Pointblank View Post
    Hello, I am looking to get a new AEG but unfortunately I have no idea what to get, I have played only woodland so far and I own a cyma cm028 ak47. However I would like a new gun but do not know what to get, my budget is £230 and I would like something very good and accurate, and preferably so I can add attachments, but its not a must. But it does need to have more range and accuracy than my AK and my friends SRC g36c :P
    Get a SCAR-L, it looks like it fits your criteria
    Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
    men's genitalia... num num num
    sigpic

Comment

I dont particularly like the scar, I was looking at the m14 but there isnt a very good one in my price range

Comment

Thompson M1A1??? Tokyo Marui though...
        sigpic

Comment

lol, nah a modern gun otherwise I will stick out like a soar thumb

Comment

what about a classic army M4? Theyre always good and reliable. Or a TM.

Comment

Are there any m14's in my price range?

EDIT: I have just been looking at the scar and I quite like the look, will it be alot more accurate then my cyma ak and my friends G36C and will the internals be very good? also which brand should I get?
              Last edited by Pointblank; 3 June, 2010, 21:19.

Comment

Are there any m14's in my price range?

EDIT: I have just been looking at the scar and I quite like the look, will it be alot more accurate then my cyma ak and my friends G36C and will the internals be very good? also which brand should I get?
                you took my advice CA is the best I think
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joelezz View Post
                  you took my advice CA is the best I think
                  Oh dear £350 is money I dont have :P . What about the D-boys or will this be not much better than my ak as Im hoping it will be noticable more accurate and have more range

Comment

lol, nah a modern gun otherwise I will stick out like a soar thumb
                    my mate uses a tompson with his dpms and he loves that gun to be honest the tompson still looks as moden as any thing else

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Oh dear £350 is money I dont have :P . What about the D-boys or will this be not much better than my ak as Im hoping it will be noticable more accurate and have more range
                      Yeah D-Boys is good as well, there isn't much difference between the two, with the right attachments there both really accurate
                      sigpic

Comment

if you want an m14 get a G&P M14 DMR..... they are only £280 quid...

havnt seen any reviews but it looks pretty good.
                        Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                        I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Well the Dboys is a moot topic anyway. I would challenge anyone to be able to pick up a new one anywhere in the world. Secondhand would be you only likelihood of getting one. TM P90's, although i hate them with a passion, are supposed to have a great rof and range and are pretty accurate. best person on here to qualify that would be JagGillam.
                          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

+1 on the TM P90....i hear it has unparalleled range & accuracy for such a compact gun

re DBoys SCAR, as i have one, i'd recommend it.
                            as mentioned recently in a thread about said gun, i tested mine on a 60m range a few weeks ago and was quite easily hitting a billycan target at 45-50m (without scope, etc). i got mine from this forum and i think it's all stock.

or if you've got the £££, the VFC or WE versions seem to come along regularly enough here.
                            h e y d r i c h
                            L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

i remember going to a site once and talking to a seasoned player with all the weapons you could possibly dream of and the one he used most out of all of em was the dboys scar so if that's anything to go by there bloody good ive heard nothing but good reviews on them and at least its a stable platform for customization if you really need it. hope that's of some use to you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
                              Working...
                              X