Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACOGs on Carry Handles

Hi all,

I can't find a frinitive answer, but does anyone make an Acog that fits on top of a carry handle?

A friend of mine has a genuine model, we aren't sure of the model) that's small enough to mount to the carry handle.

I can't find, going through the pictures in various places, if many of the clone models can attach this way?

Re: Acids on Carry Handles

Ie, use the central hole on top of it to mount that way? There are some that can. I'll have a look

Comment

Yeah that's what I mean. Some of the clones look like they come away from the 20mm ris base but never show that it does in pictures.

Title is also meant to say "Acogs" but got autocorrected. If a mod could change for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
        Yeah that's what I mean. Some of the clones look like they come away from the 20mm ris base but never show that it does in pictures.

Title is also meant to say "Acogs" but got autocorrected. If a mod could change for me?
        Done

Comment

Re: ACOGs on Carry Handles

Ta.

Comment

Don't all ACOGs attach to a carry handle? The G&P TA01NSN I have certainly looks like it should. You just unscrew the RIS base and drop the rest of the ACOG into the channel in the carry handle.

Comment

All genuine ones might for all I know, but even then I don't know if all clones do. If they all do then happy days but I can't see enough from photos to ascertain if that's the case

Comment

I have two different WE Acog's (one is a 7003, forget the other), but they both can fit into my M4 carry handles.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                Working...
                X