Big decsion for m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big decsion for m4

hi as you probaly know due to my amout on posts on m4s i'm trying to find one. so here are my three options can you please reccomend me a gun. i play woodland with the ocassional mout style game.

Cybergun M4CQBR (don't know who made it)
    ICS M4 RIS Plastic body
    Aim Topm M4 ris full metal and metal body

BUT THE AIM TOP IS INCREDIBLY CHEAP??? so that makes me wonder if it will break very soon and often but then if i go for the ics its plastic bodided and if i want to change that thas going to cost 130 quid. i could go for the m4 cqbr but i'm worried it will be inacuratte in woodland?

thanks for your help
    Niall

Re: Big decsion for m4

I've got the ics m4a1 and it's range is superb so great for woodland, not sure about the plastic one though as I know the motor isn't as good as the full metal ics ones
    sigpic

Comment

Doesn't matter if its a CQB or a full length, size has NO EFFECT on range, people really need to get their head round that in airsoft. Your hop unit and hop rubber determine that.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

what about aim top?

Comment

Go for the ICS.

My mates stepson has an ICS plastic body M4, and for a budget gun theyre pretty awesome.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I had a Aim Top m4. Was my very first gun I got. Seemed to be good enough. Range and accuracy was suprisingly good.

Comment

Can you send my a link in a PM to were you have seen ICS M4 RIS Plastic body. I have never seen an ris virsion and i am also looking for one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
              Working...
              X