TM HI CAPA VS Armorer Works HI CAPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM HI CAPA VS Armorer Works HI CAPA

Looking at Getting a Hi Capa. Can't decide on which is best? A TM Hi CAPA with TB Barel, nineball hop rubber and router and possibly Metal slide. (like the options Mike Cripps does at Elite shooting centre) Or the standard Armorer Works pistol

Thoughts please

Re: TM HI CAPA VS Armorer Works HI CAPA

The hi capa every day

Comment

I'm guessing the TM?

Comment

Yeah. With winter approaching you've got a couple of months tops before the armourers works pistol will require a lot of work to get it running half as well as the TM will.

Comment

So how much issues have you had with your amourer works in cold weather conditions Ben?
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtrob View Post
            I'm guessing the TM?
            Go for the TM Hi-Capa mate, and yeah get it from Mike cripps now if you want the best Hi-Capa and want to keep it standard as there will be no need to change anything even the hop or inner barrel in my opinion go for the TM Hi-Capa Gold Match, I have the gold match and the standard TM Hi-Capa and a upgraded one and the gold match performs the best..

I'm going another custom build at the moment it's going to be awesome but I'm sure the gold match will still out perform it lol..

I've done a few videos on my channel and more to come including a difference between all the Hi-Capas so check out my channel if you want..
            ATB Marc
            Some Guns In My Collection:
            Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
            My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sgtrob Find out more about Sgtrob
            Working...
            X