Any one bought Dynatex Blank Delay Firing Hand Grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one bought Dynatex Blank Delay Firing Hand Grenade

I am thinking of getting a Dynatex Blank Delay Firing Hand Grenade http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2415

I am after just one piece of information. I have read and seen just about every review about this grenade and am a bit worried about the length of time between letting go of the grenade and it going off, or the lack of it.

All the reviews say the timer is any where between 3 and as much as 7 seconds, but and here's the thing, I have timed all the reviews on YouTube and the time is mostly around 1.7 seconds, which is no time at all.

So I am asking all you guys that have one what in your opinion is the delay time on this grenade and is it ok or to quick to go off, or indeed should i get an impact grenade.

Any info would be gratefully received

thanks

Re: Any one bought Dynatex Blank Delay Firing Hand Grenade

I've owned a dynatex BFG and an oshiboom impact grendade. I find the impact much MUCH more useful, significantly easier to reload as well. I never had any issues with the timer on my BFG but I felt it was always too long, always seemed to give people too much time to get away

Comment

They really do vary that much. You can even slow them down with silicone solutions.

The reason they can vary so much is down to the way they work using a spring loaded rubber gasket and air fill valve. These are effected by things such as grease/air temp/humidity/fill speed based on how it landed and even more. Each grenade though does usually settle around a certain time delay that you'll get used to that day (dry firing a couple of times to check). Impacts can be more useful if you want to kill that person round the corner before they can run away, however they aren't as useful if you want to kill that group on the path in front of you when you're hiding in a bush.

Comment

You'll find that the more often you use it, and how long you store it for, make quite a difference.

Give it a couple of dry fires at the beginning of the day and it should settle to around 3 seconds. When they get old this slips to faster and faster, until they need a good clean up.

Comment

My dynatec has always been around 3 secs
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Both my zero one versions have delays of about 8 seconds.
            My proper BFGs and the newer original designs are all 3 seconds.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              Both my zero one versions have delays of about 8 seconds.
              My proper BFGs and the newer original designs are all 3 seconds.
              Zero One do not make BFG's, Dynatex do. They recently re-designed and re-released them (including their impact grenade) not for the sake of airsoft but for military training based on their feedback. We are just lucky that he is willing to sell to the airsoft market again.

Both are "Proper BFGs"

Comment

I cant speak for dynatex but I can for swat VTG's. They come slightly larger than the dynatex and they do not self load so you need to push down the pin yourself after every shot. However they come with a 2 year warranty and are currently £65. Comes with .209 adapters which is cheap and plenty loud enough, it also comes with a 9mm one and without any adapter fits 12 gauge. After about 20 shots it settled down and sits at around 4 seconds time, which seems like a lifetime when the adrenaline is pumping but in reality most people would struggle to react and move out of the grenade "kill" radius that most sites have (5 Meters). I play in a forest and due to BFGs being heavy we can only underarm them so in damp conditions some impact ones dont always go off. One thing is with Swat. The pin is really hard to pull so when I first got it I had to sit for a good 30 mins spinning it around to wear the rubber down a little so it could slide in and out with a reasonable amount of force. Its also quite hard to press down the pin and requires a tool (of which they provide, you can also DIY them no problem) but this means reloading in a game is probably not ideal, especially when you are tired.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bensplace Find out more about bensplace
                Working...
                X