Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior plate Carrier help

Hi all,

im on the lookout for a warrior plate carrier, originally I wanted one of the warrior recon carriers, however as my loadout preference is black I've spotted the DCS as you can't get the recon carriers in black. Question is, how much bigger is the DCS over he recon vest.

Previously I've had the RICAS compact and whilst the size was good im after something a little bit more compact. Will the DCS hit the mark or do I need to look elsewhere.

really liking the Warrior kit so preference is to go down that route as price and quality wise it's hard to beat

cheers all
    sigpic

Re: Warrior plate Carrier help

The DCS is great. I have 3 of them.

The cut of the armour carrier is less restrictive but you keep almost the same Molle real estate as bulkier vests.

You can use it as a lightweight recon rig or load it right up as a full on door kicker.
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Re: Warrior plate Carrier help

Cheers bud, glad to hear that as wont feel like I've made a mistake in not getting the warrior recon vest as can get this one in black
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
      Working...
      X