Krytac LAVOA- C vs mk trident spr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krytac LAVOA- C vs mk trident spr

I'm looking into the Krytac LAVOA- C and mk trident spr, does anyone know which one is better (the spr is £40 cheaper) or the pros and cons of each?

Thanks!

Re: Krytac LAVOA- C vs mk trident spr

Internally I believe they are the same. The extra £40 gets you the Warsport upper and lower and the LVOA rail.

The LVOA is rock solid and I love mine, but they are heavier than the SPR due to the rail.

CBH

Comment

Friend of mine got the lvoa it chronod at 290 and destroyed its gearbox in 3hrs, that was with an 11.1 lipo...he's got it back now and it seems ok...talking to a dealer today as I'm considering a crb, the spr mk 2 chronos about 330, they come with the 20k motor...the pdw gets the 30k motor and a stronger spring, which seems a bit odd...they say that they're 11.1 lipo ready so maybe someone who's run one for a while can chip in with their experience..despite the bad start to his ownership he does like the lvoa

Comment

The LVOAs shipped with M90 springs and the 20k motor. FPS was about 3-0 on .2s. The shop that sold it and the leaflet inside did say to use 7.4s because of this. No wonder you mates ate itself. I suppose the moral here is don't ignore the safety warnings ��

I have upgraded my spring to an M100 and it now shoots at 340. It is accurate and rapid in semi auto. Don't feel the need to upgrade the motor or get a bigger lipo.

CBH

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chazmo Find out more about Chazmo
        Working...
        X