Best dmr under £350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best dmr under £350

I'm looking for a fairly high-end dmr for around £350. It has to be on the m4 platform, any suggestions? My first idea is the G&G gr25 but I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks!

Re: Best dmr under £350

DMR's much like sniper rifles are built, not bought.

Anything "bought" as a DMR will simply be an AEG with a bigger spring and a longer barrel, with no benefit over a tuned AEG.

DMR's/Sniper rifles take lots of time to fine tune, require decent parts, brilliant compression, lots of tinkering and testing with bucking, barrels, ammos, cylinder volume etc. There are 101 guides online about how to do build a DMR.

If you're looking for a DMR for the look, then a Dboys MK12, A&K MK12, A&K SR25 etc are all nice looking pieces.
    The clown has no penis

Comment

I would like to build u a dmr but a my local field they must be factory locked to semi so I have to buy a stock dmr first before I can think about upgrading anything.

Comment

You can get a G&G SR25 for under £350. Alternatively, CYMA SVDs are locked to semi if you're open to Russian guns, £350 would probably get you a rifle and a replica PSO scope (or save cash and get a western style mount).

Comment

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chazmo Find out more about Chazmo
          Working...
          X