M4 Trigger contacts broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Trigger contacts broken?

Hey, I recently upgraded my hop unit in one of my M4s to a prowin hop, which annyoingly reduced the FPS by 150, so I though hey, lets check if its alignment or broken nozzle or something like that. I took it apart and checked for leaks, nothing, sits right, then I did the thing with the piece of paper in the magwell to check if air was coming out and as I pulled the trigger, it didnt shoot, then there was a delay and it shot, then it didnt shoot again. So I took it down to gearbox and motor, plugged in a battery and only if I pull really hard on the trigger semi or full will it shoot. Now it is not the contacts between the selector plate and the trigger unit as it makes perfect contact and also the trigger seems to make contact inside too. The only thing I noticed is that when I switch into semi it sits in kind of two positions almost as if I have semi, burst and full selector (although both give the same effect) so I was wondering if anyone thought they knew what it may be?

Weirdly I had just played a game day with it too (only one game mind because of its 240 FPS issue lol) but it shot fine.
    Its been sat on a sofa for a week and just now I have re test shot it and found this issue.

Re: M4 Trigger contacts broken?

I'm not quite sure I understand you. Any chance you can get a little video up?

Comment

Re: M4 Trigger contacts broken?

Yeah. Just out atm but when I get back home i will make a video.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

roryrocker13 Got into airsoft young. Been playing for around 6 years (as of Jan 2016) first gun was a Well l96. Small tip: dont get a sniper as your first gun. It requires much more patients than you will have and you will find it very hard the first couple of times. Find out more about roryrocker13
      Working...
      X