Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G36C Pull the trigger and it makes a click sound.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36C Pull the trigger and it makes a click sound.

Got a JG G36 (They use V3 gearboxes) and basically I pull the trigger, it makes a very small click (more of a vibration) and it does not cycle the gun. Battery is fully charged, its a V3 so the motor is at the correct height. And all the connectors are in. Common problems? I doubt it but is it too much shimming?

Re: G36C Pull the trigger and it makes a click sound.

Sounds like the gearbox is jammed. Is the noise like a small knocking noise??? The kind you'd expect if the motor was making a very small turn and then hits resistance as the gears begin to mesh until a sudden resistance?

Not easy to answer that i guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I figured out what it was. The angle at which the gears engaged the piston meant that when the piston was all the way back it wouldnt release.fixed by filling off one tooth.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah sounds about right so the motor physically couldn't turn the gearbox over without as the piston had reached the extreme travel distance. Glad to here you've sorted it. Happy days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

roryrocker13 Got into airsoft young. Been playing for around 6 years (as of Jan 2016) first gun was a Well l96. Small tip: dont get a sniper as your first gun. It requires much more patients than you will have and you will find it very hard the first couple of times. Find out more about roryrocker13
        Working...
        X