Kings Arms R93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Arms R93

So my cocking handle has come loose and i cannot find the manual anywhere. does anyone know how to fix the handle back or if i need a whole new cocking handle set? currently it spins round and the ball bearing has disapeared, handle just literally popped off when i pulled it back.

any help would be very much appreciated.

karl

Re: Kings Arms R93

same happened to a mate of mine a few months ago in a skirmish, except he ended up with a bloody cheekbone.. lol
    I believe he had another mate of his machine it back on, think they had to re-drill holes in the cylinder for the handle to go on or something like that, i remember them saying the stock cylinders are pants, the cocking handle was just riveted on.
    I know you can get spares from a popular UK sniper parts website, might be a better route to just upgrade anyway.

Comment

Re: Kings Arms R93

Just one more issue, upon taking the hop up unit out the slider broke, does anyone know where i can find another, the unit is full metal, the slider is plastic.

Any help appreciated. I will try the fix mentioned above since I cannot find any other information on how to fix the charging handle.

thanks in advance.

P.S i tried the popular UK sniper website but they we unable to assist.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bazzerker Find out more about Bazzerker
      Working...
      X