TM HK416 "Next Gen" mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM HK416 "Next Gen" mags

Just purchaced myself a TM HK416 Devgru and know it only comes with a special "Next Gen" midcap mag. i know normal m4 mags will fit it and i will lose the bolt stop function but was wondering if anyone knew what difference the TM "Next Gen" high cap mag had over a normal m4 mag, cant find any info anywhere

Re: TM HK416 "Next Gen" mags

Difference as in functuality, capacity, dimensions?
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

the mag that it come with has a bolt stop function that stops you from dry firing the weapon but its only a mid cap im trying to find out if the more expensive high cap mag made for the gun keeps that function

Comment

It does not feature bolt stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

As a very long time TM NG user id give up the recoil before I'd give up the bolt stop , for me the mid caps and the bolt stop is the heart of the M4 platforms and to be honest hi-caps for them are pointless to me , don't get me wrong I'm not saying your nob if you use one if your happy with high round count in your mags and no bolt stop crack on as long as your enjoying your self nice one , but me nope sorry it's mids all the way .
          yes there expensive but I just took my time buying them (couple every now and again and trawled the for sale threads) and carry a bag of ammo and a speed loader in the field with me .
          From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

monkeytrumpets Find out more about monkeytrumpets
          Working...
          X