new pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pistol

need some advice im going down to zero one to buy a pistol , now i have a choice of 2 KJ WORKS BERETTA M92F OR WE HI CAPA 5.1 DRAGON IN SILVER which one is the better . any advice would be great

Re: new pistol

2 different kinds of gun. One a Military spec gun and the other a competition shooter. Personally just for looks I don't like the Hi capa in any shape or form, but thats just aesthetics.

I did own the 5.1 and 7.1 though a couple of years ago. My son now has them both as I hated them. But only for their looks not their ability.

There is a little bit of slide rattle on them both, tolerances are not too great. They have a tendency to lose the right hand safety too. It is a really loose fit for some reason. I fixed this with a spot of superglue.

But they fire well with a nice crisp action to the blowback. Good range and accuracy. A little heavy on gas usage though, and there has been mention of a tendency for the mags to leak. Mine never did and still dont after 3 years.

KJW make some nice guns, I have had a KJW ABS 92F which I sold to my Brother in law for £40 again it is 3 years old and never broken or needed any repairs to it.

It fires on green gas too. Parts fit well with not much rattle. Tolerances are a better than the WE Hi Capas. It is a little light though so doesn't have that real gun feel.

If I was going to recommend a 9 or 92 series though I would highly recommend the WE
    M9. I have one.

It is a superb piece of kit No rattle at all on the gun, only a tiny little bit when the mag is inserted. Fit and finish of parts is superb. I would go as far as to say it is possibly their best pistol yet.

Accurate, good range, and powerful. It uses green gas no problem. Has a hefty kick to it and weighs only 4oz less than the real steel. Real rubber grips finish it off really nicely and all for around £90
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ROMA Find out more about ROMA
    Working...
    X