Classic army mp5 B&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic army mp5 B&T

HI all, I just wanted to know if the classic army mp5 B&T is any good as I was going to replace my Cyma cm028 with it and wanted to know if it has better range and accuracy than it.

Re: Classic army mp5 B&T

No contest really. much more money but much more gun, simples.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Mine (for sale, btw) outranges most of my full length AEGs.

Comment

Depends which model. I have a CA B and T MP5K, with the tiny barrel and quality wise they are much better. I run mine out of the box on 11.1 lippo's. Giving mid to high 20's / sec. Ideal for CQB. A year or so ago I also had a Galaxy MP5K, extended into a silencer of arround 100mm and I would say that the range was better than my CYMA AKM, both with decent tight bores.

They have to be set up properly it isn't just down to manufacturer.

Hope that helps a bit...lol...I will add that given the choice of CYMA or CA, I would go CA every time and have done for three guns. My first gun was a CA G3 or Zar Tatic as they are known, second a CA M15A4 excellent gun, sold to go to the dark side (Russian) not long ago bought a CA MP5K. With CYMA, VFC, Kalash, several snipers, and G & P filling gaps.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Can't be arsed to go into full details again. But search around, I did a massive post on why the B&T is the best MP5 you can get from the major brands

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
          Working...
          X