X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa m4 ris 2gx

Hi helpful people of zeroin,
    i have some questions.
    What do Kwa compare too in terms of aeg as i know of their gbb range but not their aeg range?
    Are they reliable?
    Are they good quality?
    Do they have good performance?
    Compatibility (mags, magpul, cosmetics, etc.)?
    Are they worth the money?

hope you guys can help.
    can someone also pm me of a place that they know of that sell these.
    Many thanks,
    JM
    Originally posted by parky
    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Re: Kwa m4 ris 2gx

[QUOTE=jmusa;390583]Hi helpful people of zeroin,
    i have some questions.
    What do Kwa compare too in terms of aeg as i know of their gbb range but not their aeg range?They are high end therefore G&P, King Arms, G&G etc
    Are they reliable? YES
    Are they good quality? YES
    Do they have good performance? YES, can run them on a 11.1 lipo out of the box.
    Compatibility (mags, magpul, cosmetics, etc.)? Not sure.
    Are they worth the money? Without a doubt, only thing they lack is realistic trades.

Comment

Ok so i suppose if it can run Lipo's out of the box then it can easily run a 9.6 out of the box?
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I recently had a kwa 2gx RIS from the USA. They are very very nice aeg's. I've had a fair few kwa's, well before anyone over here had heard of them.
        Very well thought out aeg's and very good quality. I'd say the internals are around current g&p quality maybe a touch better standard, and the externals are not quite up to g&p standards but when i say that i'm referring to little things such as trademarks etc.

You can run them on 11.1v li-po's no problem, they are designed for that!

The only thing i will say is some parts are specific to the aeg and often a little tricky to get hold of unless you live in the USA but most of the important stuff is standard.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMusa Chilled out and enjoying airsoft Find out more about JMusa
        Working...
        X