Comment

Re: Ak, M4, MP5 or G36?

this isn't a democracy.

Avtomat Kalashnikova.

Boris
      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I do like my AKs, especially for woodland games at my site, The MP5Ks are brilliant for CQB. You have to think of the site you use, and the most appropriate gun for the conditions

Comment

Got an AKM at the moment and love it. But looking at getting a G36K for a more 'modern' load out. I voted G36, because that's what I want next.

Comment

Can't vote as I like 3 out of 4 on your list....The exception being G36's...Hate them, since seeing a Female police officer carrying....no dragging one arround Sellafield. She looked daft it was nearly as big as she was.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

*Sigh* there needs to be an 'All of the above' option, as they all are nestling in my toy box ...

Comment

I must admit I'd a G36 person. I have a CA G36K. Perfect for my two main sites. Not too long and not too short. Looks the business too. I'll admit the mags are a pain in the *fruitcage* but it's different. If I was to have an M4 variant I'd have to have a C8. I love my G36K. It was attracting interest at Combat zone the other week. Was quite chuffed.

Comment

Either a good AK or G36 variant.
                  Everyone and their Mum has either an M4 or MP5.

Comment

depends on which gun preforms better in airsoft or real thing as they are made for killing not for killer looks.

Comment

Originally posted by THE-ROGER View Post
                      depends on which gun preforms better in airsoft or real thing as they are made for killing not for killer looks.
                      But its airsoft 50% is about lookin' l33t on the battlefield [/sarcasm]

Simple answer is for airsoft whatever you like the look/feel of.

Comment

Ak, but i prefer the cruel and unusual looking guns like my AUG even more. far far far too many M4's in circulation for my liking!

Comment

There needs to be a None of the above option.
                          G3 for me.
                          I bought by G3SG1 second hand in 1997. Although it's like Triggers Broom (TM), (new gearbox, inner barrel, flash hider and Stock), it's still substantially original.
                          On the list though, AKs are the best of what's there.
                          Is possibly four small Schnauzers in an overcoat...

Comment

I got an M4 and MP5 SD6 and i'd personally say MP5 ftw! Its a hell of a lot lighter than a full on rifle but in my opinion they can be just as accurate - depending on the person using it hold just as many rounds, have just as much power and being smg their not too bulky/ott.. you can generally carry more mags for them aswell with their slimline design, though highcaps suck arse. But mid caps are more than enough and you get a better feel for realism.
                            Krow
                            Team Av'a Cuppa Tea (T.A.C.T.) Formerly (A.A.C.T.)
                            "Camellia Sinensis Vos Liberatos" - The Tea Will Set You Free...

G&G MP5 SD5, G&G CM16 Raider, KJ Works Sig Sauer P229

Comment

how can you fault the perfection that is the AK-47? I just think the gun is an amazing peice of work

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                                how can you fault the perfection that is the AK-47? I just think the gun is an amazing peice of work
                                i think that but i hate the iron sights.
                                it ruins it for me!
                                Originally posted by parky
                                If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheEnglishman Find out more about TheEnglishman
                                Working...
                                X