• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marksman / Sniper roll

He already has an AEG I think.

Comment

I have a cyma cm028 so should I just use that for backup? . Also I would like to be a sniper I will have been around 7 times by the time I get my sniper. I want to be a sniper because I generally find myself sneaking around the opposition, there are also many times where I have been just out of range for the opponents to hit me and wish I had a sniper to hit them. Finally I also want to be a marksman.

Comment

sorry mate - my comments were directed at sparkyfloyd - hence me quoting him.

have a read of my sniper tactics thread. - linked in my sig. - several people have put up good advice for a new sniper.

Mac
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Ok but I take it as a no for using the ak as backup so I could carry the cyma and the VSR 10 or will this be impractical, as I will get a handgun eventually but for a while I was going to use my AK as a back up if it works out alright

Comment

Normally carrying a large aeg like your ak will make it alot harder to use your sniper rifle.

So you could always get something like a tm m14 (best of both worlds) and/or make sure you got a mate with you who has a fully auto aeg to back you up

Comment

Originally posted by Pointblank View Post
              Ok but I take it as a no for using the ak as backup so I could carry the cyma and the VSR 10 or will this be impractical, as I will get a handgun eventually but for a while I was going to use my AK as a back up if it works out alright
              I did try to carry an AK-47 with an M14 slung on my back for DMR purposes. It did work, but it was by no means comfortable, practical or sensible. So yeah. My advice would be just got for the pistol
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
              Working...
              X