Best Quality EBB M4/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Quality EBB M4/16

up until i started this thread i didnt even know TM made an EBB so as to say budget, it wouldn't of mattered.

my price range is about £300 only looking to buy from the UK. wont be buying from abroad again as i bought my WE scar from china, customs decided they'd keep it for a month and then decided they'd throw on an extra £147 VAT... feckers... lol that was after alot of shouting down phone lines or them to release it. even thought they had my paperwork and details.

anyway thats by-the-by i hear toptech are pretty good any opinions on that?

Comment

Go for a TT mate.

They're a reputable manufacturer, who make excellent quality externals, and are just kick ass internally.

As far as I know, they are pretty much standard hop and barrel wise.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
        then what are you doing asking for the best...

you should have said hi whats a mid range / average gun with blowback..

The tm sopmods in a class of its own compared to any other ebb. If you want the best upgrading another one wont come close.

Ive got a second one coming in aug.. thats how much they rock..
        This.

Ive fired one and theyre awesome.

I have the TM EBB AKS74U and its pure awesome too. And the hop in that is rediculous too. For the barrel length its stupidly accurate. Marui EBB is by a mile the best.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
          This.

Ive fired one and theyre awesome.

I have the TM EBB AKS74U and its pure awesome too. And the hop in that is rediculous too. For the barrel length its stupidly accurate. Marui EBB is by a mile the best.
          again, i realy ont have that sort of money, i'm going to have to go mid-range here :P

Comment

Then id say save. The minute you play with someones Sopmod after buying a G&G youll just want to throw your gun in the bin.

Just like ill never buy another GBBR M4 after playing with the Inokatsu version. Everything else is inferior.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

problem is finding one

i go to sites with FPS limits for AEGS of 370 and from what i've gathered and been told here the TM sop-mod is shooting at 280-ish... no idea if regular aeg springs are compatable.

also, arnt TM guns plastic? i'm a metal body fan through and through, would it allow for a regular m4 body to be put on it? my only issue is, if i spend 400+ on a TM, then i've got to fork out for an fps upgrade then money on trying to convert it into an m16 RIS version. and metal body, i'm just not sure its worth taking the risk...

Comment

FPS isnt everything. My AK fires at 290fps and because of the hop it outranges fullsize AEGs doing 345fps. Seriously, if you want the best recoil m4 money can buy, get a Sopmod.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

The SOPMOD is one of the only, if not the only Tokyo Marui that comes with a metal body out of the box. In answer to your question about the Top Tech ones- they are brilliant! I've got their m16a3 and it shoots fantastically. Got it from z1 about a year ago. Great range and hasn't missed a beat. Z1 upgraded the spring to 350 and the barrel in mine, so they should take most normal aeg upgrades. Everyone who tries it says it feels great. The blowback is air powered rather than mechanical so it won't break like some blowbacks out there. It's a nice little feature but won't give you the kick, noise and grin inducement like the SOPMOD. You get what you pay for but you can't go wrong with the Top Tech

Comment

if i manage to sell another gun or so i'll be looking into it. but at the moment the fps on the TM is putting me off. massively. regardless of the range being good i'm one of these people who like there things to be precise. and i dont like the idea of taking a 280 fps gun to a 370fps fight. and after spending sooo much on a TM i dont really want to spend more so soon just trying to get it up to scratch. i may just have to look at the toptechs for my choice in EBB :S

Comment

Any front end will fit if you change the delta ring as well, ie a front end kit.

As i said the guns upgradeable and once you have changed the spring its quick change there in after (10min)

upgrade springs are aviabale in m90 and m100 versions

The guns already metal bodied so no need to change the body, that said if you did change the metal body the lower portion is sopmod specific, i reckon a gbbr body would fit with some dremeling though in the grip area. not tested it yet as im a bit of a stock looks person. stock on the out side pimped on the inside. sleeper guns :P

Comment

this is where i need to do my revision, does it not need specific parts? i.e a certain spring or can i transfer parts from my old M4 into it? i.e the AEG barrel, motor specifically.

Comment

shorter spring, hence the pic to the custom one. Same spring thats in the ak74mn series etc

Internals wise, well you can leave it all standard as its tm. But its all NEW version 2 so most of v2 it isnt compatable.

Motors normal, but its comes with a high torque one from marui so its prity good as is.

Barrels standard and so's hop rubber and nub, so you could move all that across into the new style hop unit. bit like a g36 / p90 hop unit but in an m4.

Stocks a little limited but people have still managed to fit new ones, magpull one for instance, or little tricks to get normal ones on there.

Comment

I have just invested in a King Arms Sig 556 Shorty, and the blowback is amazing, although I will give it a few skirmishes before I say for definite how good it is.

The KA EBB rifles have had mixed reviews, but if it doesnt melt, or explode, this is a very nice rifle.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                            X