• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG????

is JG any good?
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: JG????

Do you read any other post in the forum?

Comment

Lol theres a thread already about JG, I would say its good for the money.

I should be getting a JG HK416 after christmas.

What gun you looking at?

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

i would say that some of there guns are good yet some of them are shit
        i would hav thought the hk416 would be ok cos the m4a1 that i had got bust and the barrel fell off!! so i think the hk416 has a joined barrel so that it would bring good strenght.

Comment

JG are the top of the clone makes. Take from that what you will.

Comment

Im only asking as i have found the gun i really like and it does not cost near as much as i thought. But i know JG is top of the clones but does that mean its worth the £130? It seems like a lot of gun for very little money. I have an MP5 by JG and its really nice but it is my first gun so i might be missing out.
            sigpic

Comment

Well what gun is it for a start?
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

If i put a link up on it am i going to get into poopoo from the zeroin gods? if so it is the JG CBQ for just under 130 on **********
                sigpic

Comment

In the past year the Chinese companies have really upp'ed their game. Now JG are at the head of Chinese airsoft development and having seen alot of them (not owning) and played with them, they seem to be well made both externally and internally. Now, as the old adage goes, you get what you pay for, now the clones arent exactly top of the range but they are worth the money you pay, and with JG being the more reliable of them they are a good choice.

When you get it, it might be worth finding a chrono as most JG's will be shooting hot for UK limits if they havent been downgraded. Otherwise, a full metal body, decent internals, definitley the best Chinese company to date.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                    i would say that some of there guns are good yet some of them are shit
                    i would hav thought the hk416 would be ok cos the m4a1 that i had got bust and the barrel fell off!! so i think the hk416 has a joined barrel so that it would bring good strenght.
                    to stop this all you had to do mate (if i get the right impression of the problem) is tighter the threaded piece that connects the barrel to the upper receiver.
                    this was the answer to the "problem" with plastic TM's. in my opinion a metal body holds a barrel alot better than an ABS one. (it is just my opinion though before anyone goes OTT and throws things out the pram)

Comment

Yeah sniperian you always complain about this but in the original thread you made about it, a fair few people told you how to fix it from what I remember and it was pretty simple too...

I have a JG m733f and have never had a problem with the barrel or on any other of my JG guns. If you buy any of the newer JG products you cant really go wrong IMO

My feed back
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Cheers all. I picked up a nice quiet new S-System with a few extra bits. And can i just say i am very pleased so far. Will be testing it on Friday afternoon. As for the comment made by jagillham about reading other posts being a family man my life is a little to busy to be serching through the fourm. I just ask and that way i get up to date info. I guess that stems from my Job to.

Cheers all i will up date the thred after i have had my baby out for a few rounds
                        sigpic

Comment

go for the hk416
                          i recently got one that si JG and havent had a problem
                          people have different opinions on jg
                          i have a friend who hates the make and i like them
                          BRAVO BRITS AIRSOFT TEAM(BBAT)

GUNS GOT:
                          HK416

Need a new body for my HK.

Comment

i dont hate them mort!
                            dont be so jugemental!
                            i have heard good things about them and i must admit that my inernals (meening gears) were fine on the m4 i had no probs with that!
                            the only problem is the externals.
                            like i said my barrel fell off!
                            and gilomes m16 is wobbly as you well no!
                            thats the only thing i have against them
                            what i love about my CA is the solid and rugid build! its built like a tank!

Comment

you'll find the same external "tank-ness" on the majority of metal bodied aeg's.
                              ive wrapped my m4 round a tree or two, by accident in my defence, and the thing just laughed at me and shouted "again pussyman!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
                              Working...
                              X