MP5SD6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5SD6

Looking into getting one of these. From what I've found out, Its either ICS, TM, or CA. Wanted to know if anyone has used/owned any of these and how they compare up to each other? Want an SD6 really, Just like the look of the SDs and like the stock on the 6s. Thanks.

Re: MP5SD6

Buy a new set of hand guard pins. They secure the hand guard (where the battery goes) to the front of the gun, and I lost them on mine (a TM) during a game. Now I put tape around them when I use it.

Mags can be funny with feeding, but I've been told that can be fixed with tape around the top.

Comment

I have a TM SD6 (although really want to swap the sliding stock for a solid one so I have a SD5) it always works ok with feeding, usually TM standards, and to my mind the the nicest looking model of MP5 out there (regardless of manufacturer).

Comment

the ics sd6 are prone to failures as a few at my local are getting fixed every other game due to wearing parts ,

also i have had a tm sd5 and sd6 , loved them ,

great ROF and lovely bis of gear ,

after another version

Comment

So looking like TM is the way to go then. I've heard that the ICS is more metal compared to the TM, is it alot more? Or does the overall build quality over-shadow that?

Comment

The metal parts on my TM - stock slider bars, stock lock lever, bolt handle, hand guard pins, sight parts, trigger, sling points, mag latch and release.

Standard TM really - the main body parts are ABS, with metal details.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dan583 Find out more about Dan583
            Working...
            X