Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vsr 10 vs l96

Hi there
    i have a question I'm sure the Tokyo marui VSR 10 is beter than the well/warrior l96 but I need to know is it and what makes it better and why?
    Thanks in advance
    Marcus

Re: vsr 10 vs l96

havnt had a go with the well l96 but the tm vsr-10 is emence shot someone on their head with a wind blowing away to the right, difficult for an aeg, smg etc. to hit like that. anyway its amazing you can get good upgrades but i havnt (not enough money with me)
    if interesded in buying it well get the vsr-10
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

it basically boils down to quality control and higher manufacturing tolerances in the VSR making it superior to the well l96.

the clone rifles are generally made from inferior materials and are not made to as high a standard - thus they are "worse"

Mac

edit - if this is a budget problem - check out the Bar 10. - this is the best of the clone sniper rifles.
      Last edited by Lt. Macka; 23 June, 2010, 18:31.
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

im using a tm l96 you get the best of both worlds then looks of the l96 and great tm quality, plus upgrade parts are more readily avalable, pdi now do the v triggers ,cylinder sets, springs, bull barrel ,tightbores spacers pretty much everything you could want to throw in.
        one life, nine hearts, and eighteen hands that will rip you all apart!

r.i.p #2 gone but never forgotten.

Comment

It needs to be one of those guns but thanks so far.
          Would I be right in thinking some of the internals make the VSR better such as hop up and stuff

Comment

over the well/warrior l96 yes most of not all internals the tm vsr pretty much reigns supreme. may i ask why it needs to be one of these two exact rifles?

Comment

My friend who its for is really picky and wants one of these, I have suggest othres but he just 'shoots them down' is the tm l96 much more expensive than the warruor/well? I didn't know tm made one?

Comment

sounds like you both need to do a bit more research.

the vsr's parts are better made with better materials. therefore they are better.

the tm l96 is quite new. but it is the shizznit.
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

OP, i would advise a use of the search function, type in VSR and see what happens this kinda thread happens abouut every 2 days.
                  Originally posted by sparrowhawk
                  Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
                  Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

Yeah, maybe it's time for a sticky of this... just in big letters, "everyone on this forums recommends buying an aeg before a sniper but if you do want one, get a vsr 10"

If the debate actually was vsr or l96 and they were both tm it would be preference really but really this debate is warrior versus tm, every new player asks this and tm are just better as a stock weapon, only if you plan on replacing most of the internals is it really worth starting with a clone.

Comment

brand new the tm l96 is about 230 on z1, i bought mine second hand off the forums for 160 quid, absolute bargin! the vsr 10 ranges from 160 for a pro sniper -200 for the g-spec. so for an extra £30 you get the looks of the l96 (with the mag in the correct place may i add) and the performance of a vsr 10

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

marcus688 Find out more about marcus688
                      Working...
                      X