X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G- Any good ?

Originally posted by connorb662 View Post
    G&G defo over JG
    £99 for a G&G M4 entry level with battery and charger which is excellent!
    where did you see it for £99 i'v seen it for £115 on zeroone

Comment

G&G are great qualitly normal range much better than JG (JG is a pile of wank!) if you want a full review of the combat master get the latest copy of Airsoft International magosine from your local borders or whSmith it has a review and there reviews are as good as they come. http://www.ai-mag.com/ May 2009 there should be something that says so you wanabe old school sas on it for feferance. Plus the rest of the mags a good read or if you dnt live nere a WHSmith or a Borders or a simaler shop here's a link to it on a online retailers site Retailer removed
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 28 April, 2009, 21:01. Reason: removing retailer
      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Originally posted by sheard View Post
        (JG is a pile of wank!)
        Don't know where you got that from, Whilst G&G may be better, JG's latest releases are fantastic peices of kit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
          Don't know where you got that from, Whilst G&G may be better, JG's latest releases are fantastic peices of kit.
          Seconded, I have a new style JG416 and love it to bits. Haven't skirmished with it yet but am looking forward to it.

Comment

i'v decided to get a JG m4 cqb witch should be coming on thursday. Anyway thanks for all your help.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

one-shot-one-kill Find out more about one-shot-one-kill
            Working...
            X